- Loyola University Los Angeles, J.D.
- California State University Los Angeles, B.A.
- Admitted – State Bar of California
- Admitted – State Bar of Nevada
- Construction Law / Construction Defect
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Business Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury / Property Damage
- General Liability / Insurance Defense
Tom is an AV Preeminent® rated attorney with extensive experience in handling both insurance defense and commercial matters. Prior to practicing law, Tom worked in management at Blue Cross Blue Shield where he gained invaluable experience supervising claims investigation and adjustment.
After admission to the Bar, Tom entered private practice where he was heavily involved in business litigation and contract negotiations. He then worked as Vice President and General Counsel for a major real estate investment company where he not only reviewed real estate documents and supervised litigation across the country, but he also oversaw major corporate acquisitions. Thereafter, Tom spent several years practicing with a variety of corporate and partnership entities. For the last 30 years, Tom has focused his practice primarily on handling cases involving Professional Liability and Personal Injury claims and Construction Defect.
Tom has represented countless clients in some of the most complex Construction Defect litigation matters in both California and Nevada. His broad background in business, real estate, and medical issues has been fully utilized in his litigation practice.
- Nevada State Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- San Diego Business Lawyers Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)