- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- Oregon State University, B.S.
- Admitted – State Bar of California
- Construction Law / Construction Defect
- Personal Injury / Property Damage
- General Liability – Insurance Defense
Born in Texas and raised in a military family, Brandy has lived all over the United States. She attended Oregon State University where she obtained her Bachelor’s degree in psychology and graduated cum laude. Brandy went on to attend law school at California Western School of Law where she received an Academic Achievement Award for her Constitutional Law grade and was on the Dean’s List in 1998 and 1999.
After law school, Brandy worked for two local law firms where she represented all types of contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in construction defect litigation and contractual disputes. She has co-chaired jury trials in both Federal and State courts, has participated in numerous mediations, and has been involved in appeals of various court decisions.
Brandy and her husband enjoy spending most of their time caring for their two daughters. Despite the demands of parenthood, Brandy and her husband try hard to keep up with their hobbies, which include snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, snorkeling, mountain bike riding, and traveling.
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Admitted to the United Stated District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California